Your postive action combined with positive thinking results in sucess

24/7/23
Today I have morning line duty. Then I have class at 8K. Today I take the portion 'plant tissues'and give notes to them. Then I got substitution at 6 V.Then I have class at 9 V. I take the portion digestion small intestine. 
25/7/23
Today I have 2 observation class - general and optional. I take portion ' Vascular tissues'. Our optional teacher shiney mam and general teacher Ancy mam observed my class. 
26/7/23
Today I have no class. But i got duty maths quiz held at mini auditorium. In the evening i had line duty at main gate. 
27/7/23
 Today 2nd period i had class at 8 K . I take the last portion 'levels of organisation 'Then i give notes to them. 
29/7/23
 Today i had class at 9V. But due to PtA meeting I didn't take the class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

second phase of Teaching practice

clear thinking produce definite results

Those who give the most from life's pockets receive the most from god's pockets.