Success s where preparation and opportunity meet

31/7/23
Today i have class at 8K at 2nd period .I gave notes to them. Then I have class at 9  V. I take the last portion of 2 nd chapter and completed it. 
1/8/23
Today I reached school at 8.30 am. Then I signed attendance. Due the extension of teaching practice we got a extra chapter for 9 .so today I take that chapter ' Simple nutrients into cell. 
2/8/23
As usual I reached School at 8.45 am I signed attendance. Today i have no class. Morning i had vegetable cuttting duty

3/8/23
Today i conducted achievement test for 8K. 29 students attended the exams
4/8/23
Today I have food distribution duty. Today i take class at 9v. The chapter simple nutrients i taken. Structure of heart i explained today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

second phase of Teaching practice

clear thinking produce definite results

Those who give the most from life's pockets receive the most from god's pockets.