last week of teaching practice

 7/8/23

Today i gave achievement test answer to 8K .then I gave notes to them.Afternoon i have class at 9V.I take the last portionof 3rd chapter.

8/8/23

Today morning i have line duty at infront of cleemis block.then i conduct diagnostic test for8K. Then we do our works.i went to my corned teacher for signing my record

9/8/23

Today i have vegetable cutting duty.today i have no classes.then in the evening i had line duty

10/8/23

Today i gave diagnostic test answers paper.students have good marks

11/8/23

last day of our teaching practice.we gave sweets to students.then we see principal and headmistress.then we donate books to library .another good part of my life ended

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

second phase of Teaching practice

clear thinking produce definite results

Those who give the most from life's pockets receive the most from god's pockets.