If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door

4/7/23
Today I have class at 8G. I gave notes to them. They write down in their books. 
5/7/23
Today i have no class. But I got a extra duty. NMMS talent exam Inviligator duty. About 70 students participate in it. Today plusone classes started there. Then in the Afternoon Kutty smart program was inaugurated by Minister Sivankutty. 
6/7/23
Today i have class at 9 V.I started the second chapter 'food through digestive tract. I take the portion nutrients. 
7/7/23
Today I have 2 classes. Third period i have class at 8G. I conducted testpaper. Almost all students got good marks. Then in the 6th period i have class at 9V. I take portion types of teeth and structure of teeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

second phase of Teaching practice

clear thinking produce definite results

Those who give the most from life's pockets receive the most from god's pockets.