10/7/23
School timetable was changed. So my 8th division changes to 8 K. Today i went to 8K and interact with students and give revision to them. Then I have class at 9V
11/7/23
Today I have line duty at in front of cleemis block.  Today I don't have class So I prepared for next class. 
12/7/23
Today also I don't have class. But I had food distribution duty. Then I have line duty at Maingate
13/7/23
In morning I have class at 8K.Today also I gave revision for them because they had exam. Then I have food distribution duty. In evening I have line duty
14/7/23
Today I had class at 9V. I take portion food through oesophagus by using ICT. Then I have line duty at main gate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

second phase of Teaching practice

clear thinking produce definite results

Those who give the most from life's pockets receive the most from god's pockets.