First day 15/11/2021 My first day in Mar Theophilus Training collge. The first day function was inaugurated by our principal Dr. B. Y.Benedict sir. Programs of our senior also included in the function. After that we went to our classroom. Then we met our class teacher Shiney mam. Mam explained a brief description of our course.I got new friends from there. It was a memorable day for me.
24/7/23 Today I have morning line duty. Then I have class at 8K. Today I take the portion 'plant tissues'and give notes to them. Then I got substitution at 6 V.Then I have class at 9 V. I take the portion digestion small intestine. 25/7/23 Today I have 2 observation class - general and optional. I take portion ' Vascular tissues'. Our optional teacher shiney mam and general teacher Ancy mam observed my class. 26/7/23 Today I have no class. But i got duty maths quiz held at mini auditorium. In the evening i had line duty at main gate. 27/7/23 Today 2nd period i had class at 8 K . I take the last portion 'levels of organisation 'Then i give notes to them. 29/7/23 Today i had class at 9V. But due to PtA meeting I didn't take the class.
29/8/2022 Day begins with prayer. Today Our seniors will joined to us after their teaching practice. First two hours is by Maya maam and today's topic is about Buddhist education. After that we had Joju sir class . And we do some problems relates to Mean, median, and mode. Afternoon session is optional and today we prepare notes about Types of curriculum. Last hour maam give us the permission to practice Thiruvathira for our onam function.
Comments
Post a Comment