A former student come to our class.She said all teachers at MTTC are best role models to students. Sister also gave the valuble message that we should care our parents.
Last hour we planted saplings. All saplings are vegetables. Hope that they grow in fews days. It was a wonderful day for me.
First day 15/11/2021 My first day in Mar Theophilus Training collge. The first day function was inaugurated by our principal Dr. B. Y.Benedict sir. Programs of our senior also included in the function. After that we went to our classroom. Then we met our class teacher Shiney mam. Mam explained a brief description of our course.I got new friends from there. It was a memorable day for me.
24/7/23 Today I have morning line duty. Then I have class at 8K. Today I take the portion 'plant tissues'and give notes to them. Then I got substitution at 6 V.Then I have class at 9 V. I take the portion digestion small intestine. 25/7/23 Today I have 2 observation class - general and optional. I take portion ' Vascular tissues'. Our optional teacher shiney mam and general teacher Ancy mam observed my class. 26/7/23 Today I have no class. But i got duty maths quiz held at mini auditorium. In the evening i had line duty at main gate. 27/7/23 Today 2nd period i had class at 8 K . I take the last portion 'levels of organisation 'Then i give notes to them. 29/7/23 Today i had class at 9V. But due to PtA meeting I didn't take the class.
14/6/23 First day of our teaching practice. Everyone reached clg at 8.30am and signed our attendence. Then we went to see our teachers 15/6/23 Today we reached clg at 8.30am .Today I have class at 9V. It was my first class. I take the portion phases of photosynthesis. 16/6/23 Today I have class at 8 G. I take portion dicovery of cell. And then i have class at 9V. I take the portion 'After photosynthesis'using ICT.
Comments
Post a Comment